I like to call myself the Free Tools Queen, because whenever a colleague needs a suggestion on the matter, they always come to me!
During Lead3.0 CBS I had the chance to test a bunch of these tools, so here’s my personal top 5:
- Google Drive > nothing new here, I know, but still Google Drive is THE tool when it comes to working together from different places. Do i really need to explain why? In one word: SHARING.
- Padlet > a great tool to take notes collectively, or to collect replies and impressions from your class on the go.
- The Stocks > if you are like me and care for the visual aspect of your product, The Stocks is the answer. It’s a database of websites offering free photos, videos, color palettes, fonts, mock-ups maker, or icons!
- Imgur > need to quickly upload a picture to the web? Imgur is free, fast, and doesn’t require your registration. It’s also pretty cool for creating memes (who knows, maybe one day this will come handy!) and sharing your pictures directly on social media.
- Flaticon > simply THE BEST when it comes to free vectorial icons. I especially like the new ‘create a pattern’ option!
And you? Do you use some of these in your pratice? Or you’d like to suggest something else?